ESS DELIVERS SOLUTIONS THAT ALLOW YOU TO FOCUS ON YOUR CORE MISSION.
There is no greater responsibility than ensuring students receive the very best educational experience, every single day. ESS can assist by providing well-engineered workforce management solutions, improved efficiency and quality of education. We will work with you to achieve:
- A state-of-the art recruitment, hiring and on-boarding process
- Committed, dedicated, well trained staff who truly care about your schools
- Engaged teacher and clerical / support staff through professional development, leadership involvement, responsiveness, evaluation, recognition and respect
ESS provides solutions for the following workforce groups and positions:
- Substitutes for teachers and clerical / support staff
- Certified teachers and staff
- Non-certified support and clerical staff
- Substitute teacher’s aides
- Academic support personnel
- Temporary clerical and administrative support
- Afterschool care
Based on recent research, teacher absentee rates across the country are eleven days annually on average. If you combine that with student absenteeism, it appears reasonable, if the substitute is merely a means of supervision, that students could miss at least two weeks of qualified instruction per year. And, that is an average, so some school districts will realize significantly higher absenteeism.
We know that schools work hard to recruit qualified teachers and support staff, but it’s not easy. You need a teammate who is solely focused on this effort. School districts across the country are facing teacher shortages. We can assist schools with these challenges to ensure students receive a quality experience while removing significant burdens from stressed human resources teams and support staff. ESS wants to help. We are continuously developing a network of available staff nationwide to meet your staffing needs and will work diligently to optimize fill rates with a database of qualified staff who deliver high quality instruction supported by ample administrative and management support.
- Discovery of Needs
- Background Checks
- Interviewing and On-boarding
- Dedicated Account Management
- Training and Certification
- Payroll & Benefits Administration
- Staff Management Applications
- Inspection Program
- Survey (Client Feedback) Systems
Top 10 Reasons to Partner with ESS:
- We are committed to providing our customers a best-in-class program.
- Our customers often save money and resources through gained efficiency by allowing ESS to handle all aspects of their staffing solutions.
- Our staff will be second to none via stringent hiring processes and significant investments in employee screening, training and development.
- Staff retention will be industry-leading. We will operate in a “serve the server” culture. Our management will be respectful, responsive and committed.
- Customers will have a single leader dedicated to them for communication and support.
- Staffing management software and management systems are provided.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) will measure results and ensure success.
- Survey and inspections systems will be utilized for substitute and customer feedback to provide a mechanism for improvement, accountability and recognition.
- Morale will improve for teachers, staff, students and supporting substitutes.
- Anyone can deliver a substitute staffing program. ESS offers a shared responsibility in providing the best educational experience, every day.
Our solutions greatly support your human resources team and transfer the administrative burdens noted below to ESS.
- Screening, interviewing, hiring
- Initial training and on-boarding
- On-going training and staff development
- Numerous points of contact for action
- Performance management
- Staffing management
ESS provides a total staffing solution for substitutes and clerical staff that addresses all of these administrative needs with improved fill rates, working hard to bridge the variance between current participation rates and the District’s objectives. ESS is committed to assisting in the delivery of quality instruction to your students and providing a great working environment for the substitute staff who support them.
Every day counts in education.